Saturday, January 31, 2015

Freewriting


Free writing : Writing for ten minutes without stopping or correcting punctuations


      I believe in family...
          
           I believe that family is a key to have in your life. They don't have to be blood related either, I have some friends I considered family because they're here for me when ever I need them, and always have my back.  I think the word family stands for people that are always going to be by your side, you celebrate holidays/birthdays with, the ones that come together in a time of need or crisis.  I think that's what a family dose for you.   I know when it comes to my family I want to protect them, support, always be there in good times along with bad.   I believe in my little family.  My husband and I have two beautiful little girls, and I love my family. I look forward to what the future holds for us, and all the memories we have to look forward in making.  I believe my family is my safe zone, a place where I don't have to pretend who I am, I'm loved uncondiatinly without any hesitation.   In some situation I know blood relatives aren't the best to have in your life, but that's why I hope you still have ones you consider family. Everyone should have a family to lean on, and sometimes it could be your best friends are your family. Plus, I consider my husband family, along with his family, and their not blood relatives.   Knowing that I always have a support system, something to come home too, is a comforting feeling. I believe that in certain situation a family is what can keep someone out of trouble.  Either your family has connections to get you out of something or thinking of them keeps you from doing something.

word count 297

No comments:

Post a Comment