Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Daily Blog Entry's



     Lesson 4:  Wednesday, February 4th.


        I'm going to do my first daily blog entry about this new assignment of Daily Blog Entry's.  We have to write a blog everyday until the end of Lesson 7.   I find myself wondering what I'm going to come up to write about, and hopefully I don't forget!  I'm hoping to get a little more information about what topic's to choose or is there a guideline?  I'm sure that'll be brought to my attention soon enough. However,  I do think it'll will be interesting to see if my writing develops over these next few weeks, and it might be nice to reflect on a particular topic if it had meaning or inspired myself.   I think it'll also help us learn more about our fellow classmates, since will be able to read there blogs, and reflect on there topic with them.  Personally, I think you can learn about someone as you figure out what they choose to write about or what inspires them.  This can also be a good tool to help yourself find answers to a question you might of had or even get inspired for another blog post.   I do think this assignment will also help us get better acquainted with your blog's, and it'll become easier over time.   Thanks for reading my first daily entry!


No comments:

Post a Comment