Saturday, February 21, 2015

Daily Blog



Saturday, February, 21st.

Daily Blog

Crime in Springfield, MO


                    It seems like the last month, there was been some type of crime happening daily in Springfield.  I'm yet reminded of this when my news alert went off on my phone, to inform me of a shooting that happened tonight.  Springfield has never been a perfect city to live in, but crime rate is at the highest it's ever been.  According to the article I read in the News Leader, Springfield has the highest crime rate in Missouri pre-capita.  Springfield is a growing city, but dose that justify the reason for the spike in crime?  When we moved to Springfield three years ago, so I can only base it off how long Iv lived here.    It dose seem, most of the time these crimes aren't random acts, there's usually a purpose or motive behind the situation (still not an excuse).  I will admit there has been a couple different scenarios closer to my house, that did make me feel uncomfortable, but I don't few Springfield as this horrible city to live in.






No comments:

Post a Comment