Friday, February 20, 2015

Daily Blog


Daily Blog

Saturday, February, 20th

Purchasing A New Car

                      Wouldn't it be nice to just pull into a car lot, pick the exact vehicle you want, and drive away only taking a few hours to complete the whole process?  Well, I know some have that luxury, but my husband and I don't unfortunately.  We have a set budget, and would like to get the most for our money (who doesn't).  You'd think it would be somewhat an easy process, but not in our case.   Either the vehicle is out of our price range or it fits perfect but the miles are outrageous.  Honestly, I was surprised the cost of a new vehicle, it's been years since we've bought a new car, so it makes it harder.   I think my husband lives, breaths, and thinks about what vehicle were going to buy.  It's almost like he's afraid to miss the "great deal".  Like, most situations were really having to think about our max budget, and what we really important or need out of the vehicle a far as size, mileage,  suv, and seating.  I'm sure will have to adjust some things, but the budget's the stickler. Even, after we do the work of finding something, you have to deal with getting it tagged, and updating insurance.  In the end, I'm sure will find something we love, and this whole "mission car shopping" will be worth it.
 I still think it'd be really nice to just pull into a car lot, and point to the one you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment