Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Daily Blog



Monday, February, 23rd.

Daily Blog


Heartache


                               I just got done reading the latest new release about the death of a six year old girl in Branson, Mo.   I didn't know the little girl or her family personally, but being a mother myself, It just brings so many emotions.  It's heartbreaking to know, their are people out there, capable of hurting/killing little girls ( or anyone for that matter).  Everyone knows this could happen, but when it dose, it reminds us just what kind of world we live in.  When I read the article, I was reminded this happened almost a year ago here in Springfield.    I couldn't imagine what that families going through, the heartache, and pain is unbearable I'm sure.   I was reading the article/newsfeed on KY3 website, along with all the comments being made. Mostly, they were sending love, prayers, and showing angry towards the older gentleman who did this.  There were a few negative ones, but your always going to have those.    My heart is just full of emotions right now, as a parent you never want to think about something happening to one of your own.  It made me question myself "am I doing enough to protect my children", I find myself  asking my daughter the typical safety questions Iv gone over with her since she went to preschool.  It's a comforting feeling when she answer them all without thinking.    Wouldn't it be nice not to worry about violence or hearing about these horrible crimes being committed?   Tonight, this little girl, along with her family will be in my prayers, and I'll be squeezing my babies extra tight tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment