Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Daily Blog



Tuesday, February, 24th

Daily Blog



Writing


                                Iv never been a good writing, and coming up with a subject to talk about is always challenging for me.  I feel my writing has improved over these last few weeks in my English writing class.  If I could only get writing "subjects" to come to me easier, it'd be a lot easier.   You wouldn't think it be so hard to pick something to write, being there always something going on in my life or a topic in the news that interest me.  I think it's just comes down to trusting my instinct and not second guessing it everyone will like it or wonder why in the world I'm writing about this?   I feel like sometimes I find going off topic because something I said reminded me of another subject.   That's why free writing has to be my favorite type of writing, you just write down everything that comes to mind. You don't have to worry about if it makes sense or stays within your subject line.   I find myself struggling writing this essay assignment.  It can be frustrating because you want it to be perfect, so you'll get that A.  It's almost like I'm being to focus to much on the essay itself.  Like I said earlier, writing hasn't ever been my best subject, but I do is improvement since the beginning of my English 101 class.  That's always a good thing! Hopefully, using the resource tools, and the feed back from fellow classmates my essay, along with my writing will improve and be at its best at the end of this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment