Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Daily Blog




Tuesday, February, 10th.


Daily Blog

If I Won The Lottery


          Do you ever ask yourself what you would do "IF" you ever won lottery?  If I ever won the big "jackpot", I would probably have a heart attack first, because I don't ever have luck. Iv played a few times for fun, but new it was for "fun".    Let's say someday one of those (maybe twice a year) tickets gets me that "jackpot" of millions of dollars I'd try to be smart as possible.  I would pay off our debts, along with trying to help with my families.  I would purchase a modest dream house, nothing too over the top that screams " your a million air", or draws attentions.  I'm just not that type of person, I wouldn't want to change just because of money.  I would set up trust/college for my kids, that would put the biggest smile on my face.  I'd like to help out local charities that are dear to my heart, and try to give back to my community.  I'd like to say, smart decisions would be made, but I'm sure I'd go out buy my dream car, along with several other's for my husband. Take that vacation of a life time, and enjoy every moment with my family.   Money isn't everything, but it would be nice not having those sometimes daily stresses about things evolving money.  That would take a huge weight off anyone's shoulder.    Let's face reality, it's just a "what if" or  dream to have, but I myself don't even play enough to have a chance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment