Friday, February 13, 2015

4.2 Lesson


4.2  This I believe....


250 word's describing a brief descriptions of your values.



                                        I believe in the power of love, it's such a powerful thing.  It's sometimes hard to explain or show just how much you love someone, but the power it has could be life changing for some.   The simple little word love, can be used to described so many different types of love, along with a number of people. You love your children differently, then you love a friend, but we used that simple word "love" to describe both.   I think its important for everyone to have some type of family to turn to, rather its your own blood, or a close friend. I believe in the values that were instilled in me when I was younger;  respect one another, honesty & integrity, and never put yourself above someone ales.  I believe in marriage, my God, and my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment