Thursday, February 12, 2015

Daily Blog




Thursday, February 12th.

Daily Blog

My Dream Job



                                   Wouldn't it be nice to get that "dream job", you've been searching/ working for. Isn't that why were all going to college to better ourselves to get that "dram job".  I would love to have my own bakery/coffee shop, that would be my "dream job".  In reality, even after college I may have to do something ales in my job field, until the opportunity did come available.  Iv always had a passion for baking, and love for coffee. Having my dream kitchen to get lost in while baking or decorating goodies, I'd probably gain a pond a day while soaking in all those sweet, savory, wonderful smells.   I think it would be an amazing experience to build your own customer base, and bring a smile to there face with the products I'd be making.   Yes, it's not all fairy tales! There would be a ton of responsibility, work, stress, and so much more.  It would be nerve wracking, just putting everything into your "dream job", while hoping it's a success.  When opening a new business, especially the smaller type id be investing in, the owner usually works day/night.  Your business wont be successful unless your willing to put the work in yourself.   Like I mentioned, opening my own bakery/coffee shop would be my "dream job". But with the economy, along with the financial side, I'll probably keep this a "dream", and work within the same field.  
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment