Saturday, February 7, 2015

Daily Blog





   Saturday, February 7th.


   Daily Blog
   Spring Like Weather



                        It's first of February, and were enjoying 67degree weather.  It so nice being able to step outside, without having to put all the layers on or jackets zipped up, and running around in flip flops just makes the day better.  My girls are enjoying this beautiful day, playing outside with our there toys, and burning off all that energy from being stuck inside the last few days. While writing this, I can hear there little voices/ laughter echo through the windows.  Having such a warm day, makes me hopeful that spring is around the corner.  It'll  soon be time to plant the garden,  flower beds, and eventually put the pool up.  I know in my house hold, when it's warm outside, my family is a lot happier.    I know some of my audience might be thinking, why is she writing about the weather?  It's because it brings so many good memories, and what to look forward to when it dose get warmer outside.   Trips to the zoo, farmers market, baseball games, are just to name a few things I look forwards to.   It also bring to mind, Spring break is coming up in four or five weeks.   We usually try to take our girls somewhere fun, but also try to make time for ourselves a little get away.  Not having to worry about school schedules make it a lot easier.   When I step outside, feel the warmth hit my skin, and see my children playing. Hopefully, you understand now, why today weather brings a lot to mind to look forward to.   Now we just have to get through the rest of this winter season, I hope you all getting a chance to enjoy this beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment