Thursday, February 26, 2015

Daily Blog


Wednesday, February, 25th


Daily Blog


Where I see myself in Ten years


                                          Ten years seems so far away, but Iv been with my husband for 8 years, and it seems just like yesterday we started dating.  Since Iv became a mother, time seems to go to fast anymore.  Looking into the future, I hope Iv accomplished some of my personal goals.  Ten years from now, I hope going to school has paid off, and I'm running or owner of a restaurant.  It would be nice to have vehicles paid off, we've purchased a house, and living in either Florida or Colorado. We always talked about these too place's in particular, we like the idea of living in the warm climate, next to the ocean.  Then the thought of living in Colorado, with the beautiful surrounding, would be picture perfect.  In ten years, I'll have a teenager and a preteen.  I can't imagine my girls being teenagers, I hope I'm enjoying my grey hair.  I see my oldest driving, involved with the school drama club, cheerleader, and still like school. My youngest one will be the sports player, enjoying school, and I'm sure being jealous of her older sister (that's just normal).   I will admit, the idea of thinking about my girls almost grown up, makes me sad.    Like I said, I hope were financially secure, being able to enjoy those great family vacations, while my husband and I can enjoy our own little trips.   Hopefully, the world isn't too crazy by then, and maybe possible the economy will be still in a decent standing.   Now, I have to wonder what the future will hold along the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment