Thursday, February 19, 2015

Daily Blog



Thursday, February, 19th

Daily Blog

Heavy Heart



                   It was hard to pick a topic to write about today, because Iv got a horrible head cold, and my heat is full of emotion for two of my dear friends, along with my Aunt's husband side of the family.  In the past four days, two of them have lost a Grandmother, and the other lost a sister.   I can't help but think of the saying  "Death comes in three", and I know that may sound horrible.  I know my Aunt's family, along with my friend,  knew the time was coming for there Grandmother's. But, it's still a shock when it actually happens.   It's just a reminder to spend time with loved ones, because we can't control when it's there time to go.   My heart is full of emotions for the loss these three important people, along with there families are going through right now.
               I can't help but think about my own Grandma's, and sadly there not in the best shape.  It's been a wake up call, you don't think about that though of losing them, because I like to think of them being around much longer.  One was just diagnosed with dementia, and the other's just has multiply health issues.
             Seeing the heartache my friends and family are going through is hard,  like I mentioned in the first paragraph, my heart is very heavy today.   It's just been a very emotional, draining day with being sick.   This isn't really a topic for a daily post, but It's more of a personal blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment