Thursday, February 26, 2015

Daily Blog


Thursday, February, 26th


Daily Blog


What's a Hero


                             Do you ever stop to think about what a hero is to yourself? Do they have to save to save a life to be considered a hero?  In my opinion, Hero's come in many different forms.  We have that person that came to our rescue when locked our keys in the car or covered at work for us.  Don't we sometimes use the saying "your my hero" or "you saved me" in these situations.   I think as a child we think of hero's as our parents or loved ones, of course our "superhero's", but as we get older I think we learn who our true "hero's" are.  I think a lot of teachers are hero's, but wouldn't ever think or consider themselves one.  They touch so many lives through there line of work, and sometimes more then they could possible realize.  I believe our military men and women who serve our Country, and keep us safe our Hero's everyday. They never know what's coming, but they do understand what's expected from them.   It brings to mind that group of people during 9/11 who helped take down the terrorist on the plan, and made it crash into a field instead of the original designations are died hero's.   There's so many different situations of hero's I could name. I believe Hero's put other's before themselves,  role models, brave, good hearted, and in some cases willing to put themselves I harm ways.   I think some of these Hero's get token for grated, because we don't give them the respect they deserve or stop and think about what they actually do for us.   So, who's a hero to yourself? Have you let them know what they did for you, and how your thankful? 

No comments:

Post a Comment