Saturday, February 28, 2015

Daily Blog



Friday, February, 28th


Daily Blog

Family Traditions


                                  I would consider my family close, but we don't have a ton of traditions, like some families have.  My favorite traditions is on Christmas Eve when we go to my Grandparent's house.   I remember this traditions since I was a little girl.  We have all kinds of snacks made, and willl set around the table playing different card games.  It's always a nice evening having everyone together under one roof, before all the gift opening, running around starts.  I'm sure will continue this for years to come.   Unfortunately,  like a lot of families, we get caught up in our own scheduled, and don't make time for more family dinners.   That's why our few traditions are so important to have, because everyone knows what to expect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment