Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Daily Blog


Daily Blog

Tuesday, February, 17th.


Snow Day



             Don't you just love a good snow day? I know campus was already scheduled to be closed, but if you have any children, they got there first official snow day.  I know snow days can bring such a headache for working parents, trying to scheduled child care on short notice or having to take off work.   I have to admit, these are the days being a stay at home mom  has it's benefits.
           I enjoyed the day with my girls, not having to worry about homework or running around.  It was nice just to focus on them,  and just stay home these last two days.   This was the first snow storm my little two year old was really able to go out and play.  We had snow ball fights, tried building a snowman, and of course watched mommy clear the driveway.  It's these day's that make the best memories for me, the look the girls had on their face, was just priceless.   We enjoyed our traditional hot chocolate, and snow ice cream while warming up next to the fire place.   It was a perfect snow day for my little family.
             I feel privilege to have these days with my girls, I know there are a lot of parents who would of rather been home with there kids today, instead of working.

No comments:

Post a Comment